This vacancy has been filled!
Are you passionate about women’s rights, climate justice and international cooperation? Then we might be looking for you!
ActionAid International (AAI) is looking for an:
EU Business Development Advisor (INTPA)
What we’re looking for
- A proven track record in managing and writing successful fundraising proposals for institutional donors such as EU, ECHO, DFID and UN with ability to provide clear guidance on donor requirements and procedures to other staff
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of EU Funding opportunities and EU proposal requirements, standards and criteria
- Excellent written communication skills, able to convey projects in a clear, engaging way, excellent verbal communication skills, able to engage and promote dialogue between a range of stakeholders
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail when handling information, able to review a high volume of information quickly
- and accurately, taking responsibility for its quality
- Good experience in developing proposal log frames and budget preparations
- Driven to actively improve proposal development, by learning from experience and identifying new opportunities
- Proven facilitation, training and capacity building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation & influential, written and verbal communication skills to work effectively and manage relationships at all levels in a multi-cultural environment, often at a distance
- Ability to think and work proactively and creatively, prioritising own workload under pressure or when faced with competing demands and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational awareness and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural context/environment, engage in social justice activism/advocacy and demonstrate innovative practices
What we offer
ActionAid is committed to providing a welcoming, supportive workplace where we recognise a job well done. Offering a fair compensation package and a flexible working environment. At ActionAid, you can look forward to:
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- A workplace that embraces intersectional feminist principles
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Over 4 weeks holiday a year
How to apply
Please click on the “apply” button to start the application process. Applications close on 11 December 2022 at 23:59 GMT. Please upload an up-to-date curriculum vitae and a covering letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Please check your application and make sure you meet all the essential criteria listed in the person specification. In addition, your application will be stronger if you meet at least some of the desirable criteria. If you do not meet at least all the essential criteria, please do not apply as we only consider candidates if they meet the essential criteria listed on the job description.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. Should you not have received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
ActionAid International will not consider unsolicited candidates from recruitment agencies. We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.
Apply for this role